ADVENTURE CATECHSIM VOLUME 5 - DVD
Join Brother Francis and his friends as they embark on an adventure to explore the many rich aspects of our faith through Adventure Catechism! Learn about the Catholic faith with these five engaging lessons:
- “What is Penance?” — Learn how penance heals the wounds and habits brought on by sin and leads us to true repentance. (6:52 minutes)
- “What is the Act of Contrition?” — Understand what it means to be contrite, and how important a role humility plays in the forgiveness of sin. (5:37 minutes)
- “What is Confirmation?”— Just as the apostles received the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, and were empowered to change the world, the Sacrament of Confirmation bestows on us the grace to do the same. (7:01 minutes)
- “What are the Gifts of the Spirit?” — We aren’t always aware of the amazing graces that God has made available for us in Baptism and Confirmation. Understand the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, and experience God’s power in our daily lives! (6:48 minutes)
- “What are the Virtues?” — The more we practice the virtues, the better our walk with God and others will be! Learn about the Cardinal Virtues and how they guide our actions. (7:28 minutes)
One DVD. Approximately 34 minutes. Designed for children ages 5 to 10. Adventure Catechism Volume 5 is the fifth in an 8-part series, designed to take children on a journey through the Catholic faith!