CELTIC CROSS CONNEMARA MARBLE EARRINGS
This pair of Celtic Cross earrings features beautiful detail with CZ accents.
Marble is a natural stone resulting in some shade and tone variations.
- At the center of the cross is a cabochon Connemara Marble accent stone
- Four CZ’s at each point of the cross
- Lever backs, for pierced ears
- Silver plated over brass Celtic Cross
- Cross is approximately ½”W x 1’L
- Comes in a green gift box
- Handcrafted in Ireland
Connemara means “of the sea” and comes from the Connemara Mountains in the most western parts of Ireland in County Galway. Connemara marble is known as the “Irish Gemstone” and is found exclusively along Ireland’s Atlantic coast, quarried in Lissoughter. A rare, iconic stone over 900 million years old, this Irish marble is a treasure with varied hues of green and unique patterns.