CONNEMARA ROSARY BRACELET
This Rosary bracelet is handmade in Ireland with Connemara Marble beads. This single decade rosary features two medals.
Marble is a natural stone resulting in some shade and tone variations.
- Rosary bracelet measures approximately 8½”L
- Cubed Marble beads are 6mm x 8mm
- St. Patrick medal is gold tone over brass measuring approximately 5/8”
- Celtic Cross is gold tone over brass measuring approximately ½” W x 3/4”L
- Spring ring clasp
- Comes in a green box with clear top
- Handmade in Ireland
Connemara means “of the sea” and comes from the Connemara Mountains in the most western parts of Ireland in County Galway. Connemara marble is known as the “Irish Gemstone” and is found exclusively along Ireland’s Atlantic coast, quarried in Lissoughter. A rare, iconic stone over 900 million years old, this Irish marble is a treasure with varied hues of green and unique patterns.