HABITS FOR HOLINESS
SMALL STEPS FOR MAKING BIG SPIRITUAL PROGRESS
-Fr. Mark-Mary Ames, CFR
How do you grow closer to sainthood in your daily life?
Fr. Mark-Mary, CFR, the Director of Communications for the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal and a regular Ascension Presents speaker, answers this question.
He takes 800 years of wisdom from the Franciscans and provides small and manageable steps that can lead anyone to great holiness. This book tackles topics that affect Catholics everyday life!
While reading the book learn how
- To live within a family and create a Catholic culture in the family
- To make prayer the center of your life
- Contentment is needed for deep joy
- Closelylistening to others pulls you into the mystery of Christ
- Recreation can foster growth
- To turn the drudgery of work into the"altar of the desk"
- And so much more!
Giving our lives to the service of Christ is not just for the consecrated.
It is the call of every Catholic.
Little by little, we can all get heaven. Join Fr. Mark-Mary in Habits for Holiness to take the first small step toward sainthood!Paperback. 141 pages.