LENT: YEAR C - 2022 - A SEASON OF GRACE
Fr. Cedric Pisegna, presents six programs on 2 DVDs
Lent is a word that means Springtime. This important season in the Church year is a time of change, growth and spiritual depth. This series is based on “Year C” in the liturgical calendar (2022). The readings are from the Gospel of Luke and John. The goal of Lent is purification and enlightenment. You will experience change because of God’s grace as you watch these episodes.
- 1. Lent, a Season of Change: Lent is a season of grace. Our goal is purification and enlightenment. Conversion is our movement toward God.
- 2. Be Enlightened: The second week of Lent we journey from the desert to the mountaintop. This vision gives us a compass for the direction we are heading. Get a glimpse of Glory!
- 3. Purpose Driven: Jesus speaks with tough love calling us to repentance. Through the work of the Holy Spirit we discover our purpose.
- 4. Make a Move!: Jesus’ genius was storytelling. Lent is a time to make a move and go forward. There is great joy in heaven when you surrender your life to God.
- 5. Lay Your Burdens Down: Paul’s “One Thing” is actually two: Forget what lies behind and press forward. Lay your burdens down and go.
- 6. Passion Sunday:The cross is the crux of Christianity. Through faith in His sacrifice, we can experience the forgiveness of our sins and salvation. Believe and receive!