LITURGICAL LIVING - ADULT ANKLE CUT SOCKS (SET OF 5)
This is a set of black ankle cut socks with Catholic meaning. Each color on the heel and toe represents a different Liturgical Season. Our Liturgical Living Set comes with five pairs of socks, with one of each color to sport in each season.
Made in the USA.
- Ordinary Socks - For Ordinary Time (green)
- Waiting Socks - For Advent & Lent (purple)
- Celebration Socks - For Solemnities, Feast Days, Christmas, & Easter (yellow gold)
- Sacrificial Socks - For Martyrs & Triduum (red)
- Rose Socks - For Gaudete & Laetare Sundays (rose)
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock
- Make great gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation
- Length: Ankle
- Material: Approx. 75% Cotton; 23% Nylon;
- Socks will fit the following shoe sizes:
Men’s 4.5 - 8
Women’s 5.5 - 9
Until supplies last.