LITURGICAL LIVING - ADULT CREW CUT SOCKS (SET OF 5)
This is a set of black dress socks with Catholic meaning. Each color on the heel and toe represents a different Liturgical Season. Our Liturgical Living Set comes with five pairs of socks, with one of each color to sport in each season.
Made in the USA.
- Ordinary Socks - For Ordinary Time (green)
- Waiting Socks - For Advent & Lent (purple)
- Celebration Socks - For Solemnities, Feast Days, Christmas, & Easter (yellow gold)
- Sacrificial Socks - For Martyrs & Triduum (red)
- Rose Socks - For Gaudete & Laetare Sundays (rose)
- An ideal gift for a Priest, Father, Brother or yourself
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock
- Length: Crew
- Material: Approx. 75% Cotton; 23% Nylon;
- Size: One size fits most
- Socks will fit the following shoe sizes:
Men’s 5 – 11
Women’s 7 -12