MADONNA AND CHILD ROSARY WITH POUCH
There is something special and awe-inspiring about holding a handcrafted rosary. This unique rosary is made from natural olive wood from the Holy Land of Jerusalem and features an oval full color Madonna and Child icon in the center, on the reverse is a Jerusalem Cross. The solid olive wood beads are linked together by sturdy chain, there is a nicely detailed silver tone crucifix.
- Rosary measures 23½” laid flat
- Crucifix measures approximately 2”
- Center measures approximately 1”
The coordinating pouch features the Madonna and Child on the front side and "Glory Be to the Father" prayer on the back. The prayer on the reverse: "Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen."
Each individual rosary may differ due to natural variations in olive wood.
- Pouch measures 4”W x 5¾”H
- A crucifix adorned with “INRI” is attached to the zipper
- Prayer on the back is in black
- Has a finger loop
- Perfect to carry your rosary, prayers, jewelry or trinkets
Rosary is made with parts imported from Jerusalem, Israel, and Italy. Rosary pouch is woven in Turkey. Assembled in the USA.