MYSTIC MONK COFFEE (BY WYOMING CARMELITES) - PARADISO BLEND
Mystic Monk Coffee is a unique, specialty coffee that helps support a cloistered monastery of Carmelite monks in the pristine mountains of Wyoming.
- Crafted from ethically sourced green coffee beans, every delicious cup of coffee is perfect for any occasion
- Roasted in small batches to ensure the absolute best flavor possible
- Additional award-winning roasts and delicious flavor also available
- Every purchase supports the monks in their daily life and also in completing their Gothic monastery
- The ground and whole bean coffee comes in a 12oz air tight nitrogen flushed bag for freshness
- Monk Shots are 10 single serve pods
was developed over 6 years and released in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Mystic Monk Coffee, the medium-roasted Paradiso Blend is the smoothest coffee we've ever roasted!
With rich hazelnut-like nuttiness provided by mountain-grown Colombian Arabica beans, sweet orange zest from fresh Guatemalan beans, and a rich chocolaty finish from specialty-grade Brazilian beans, the Paradiso can be enjoyed black, fresh from the coffee pot, or with a little cream to accentuate the sweet, raisin-like fruit notes.
Paradiso Blend is universally enjoyed by all palates and is destined to be a favorite of dark roast lovers, and mild roast lovers alike. Non-flavored, but packed with natural flavors from the specialty Arabica beans, Paradiso Blend is not to be missed.
Monk Shot coffee pods are compatible with all major single serve brewers including Keurig® K-Cup®, Breville®, Mr. Coffee® and Cuisinart®
Each pod contains up to 20% more coffee than most major pod brands, making for a richer, fuller cup. Unlike other single-serve options, our Monk-Shots are made with 100% recyclable materials. They are nitrogen flushed for extra freshness, and the special filter extracts more flavor from the coffee.
10 x Single Serve Monk-ShotsNote
: Our Monks Shots do not work in new Keurig 2.0 K-Cup machines since only new k-cups with a special trade-marked watermark work in those machines.As a way to support their growing community the Wyoming Carmelites were inspired to start roasting coffee in their cloister. In 2007 Mystic Monk Coffee was born and is the perfect way for the Monks to raise funds for their community and dream monastery.