MYSTIC MONK COFFEE (BY WYOMING CARMELITES) - PUMPKIN SPICE
We have a brand new flavor of Mystic Monk Coffee for the Fall season! Pumpkin Spice is available for limited time, so stock up. Mystic Monk Coffee is a unique, specialty coffee that helps support a cloistered monastery of Carmelite monks in the pristine mountains of Wyoming.
- Crafted from ethically sourced green coffee beans, every delicious cup of coffee is perfect for any occasion
- Roasted in small batches to ensure the absolute best flavor possible
- Additional award-winning roasts and delicious flavor also available
- Every purchase supports the monks in their daily life and also in completing their Gothic monastery
- The ground coffee comes in a 12oz air tight nitrogen flushed bag for freshness
- Monk Shots are 10 single serve pods
is a medium roast blending the creamy pumpkin flavor with cloves and aromatic spices.
Monk Shot coffee pods are compatible with all major single serve brewers including Keurig® K-Cup®, Breville®, Mr. Coffee® and Cuisinart®
Each pod contains up to 20% more coffee than most major pod brands, making for a richer, fuller cup. Unlike other single-serve options, our Monk-Shots are made with 100% recyclable materials. They are nitrogen flushed for extra freshness, and the special filter extracts more flavor from the coffee.
10 x Single Serve Monk-ShotsNote
: Our Monks Shots do not work in new Keurig 2.0 K-Cup machines since only new k-cups with a special trade-marked watermark work in those machines.As a way to support their growing community the Wyoming Carmelites were inspired to start roasting coffee in their cloister. In 2007 Mystic Monk Coffee was born and is the perfect way for the Monks to raise funds for their community and dream monastery.