THE UNITY OF THE FAITH AND THE HOLY SEE'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH.
Cardinal Gerhard Ludwig Müller, the former Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, has assembled here his most noteworthy lectures, interviews, and dialogues to offer a clear and compelling exploration of Catholic teachings.
He explores hundreds of topics that are critical to the health of the Church and the salvation of souls. Cardinal Müller’s vast knowledge and profound faith will deepen your understanding of our Faith and of the Church. Here are some of the many issues he tackles:
Paperback. 256 pages.
- Where the Enlightenment went wrong – and how it continues to beguile some theologians
- Dangerous pitfalls in ecumenism – and how to avoid them
- The only basis for reuniting the denominations
- The proper place for diversity in the Church
- The right way to be Christian in our skeptical age
- How the Church must confront our secular age
- How to evangelize today – and what we must not do when we evangelize
- What Rome must do now to renew the Church