SHROUD OF TURIN ROSARY AND POUCH
There is something special and awe-inspiring about holding a handcrafted rosary. This unique rosary is made from natural olive wood from the Holy Land of Jerusalem and features an oval center featuring The Holy Face from the Shroud of Turin, on the reverse is a Jerusalem Cross. The solid olive wood beads are linked together by sturdy chain, there is a nicely detailed silver tone crucifix.
- Rosary measures 23½” laid flat
- Crucifix measures approximately 2”
- Center measures approximately 1”
The coordinating pouch features The Shroud of Turin image on the front and “Our Father” prayer on the reverse. The prayer on the reverse: "Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen."
Each individual rosary may differ due to natural variations in olive wood.
- Pouch measures 4”W x 5¾”H
- A crucifix adorned with “INRI” is attached to the zipper
- Prayer on the back is in black
- Has a gold finger loop
- Perfect to carry your rosary, prayers, jewelry or trinkets
Rosary is made with parts imported from Jerusalem, Israel, and Italy. Rosary pouch is woven in Turkey. Assembled in the USA.