THE BIBLE IN A YEAR NOTEBOOK - 2ND EDITION
New & improved with spiral binding and extra space for notes!
This updated notebook is specifically designed for use with one of America’s top podcasts, The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ featuring Jeff Cavins.
Whether listeners started following the podcast on its first day or are about to begin now, this notebook is a resource to help them remember what stood out to them on that specific day.
This simple notebook has helpful features including:
- NEW spiral binding for ease of note-taking
- NEW one full page of note-taking space per episode of the podcast to write your thoughts and takeaways
- NEW portrait orientation so it fits nicely on a bookshelf with the Bible in a Year Companions and Great Adventure Catholic Bible
- Color-coded pages using The Bible Timeline® Learning System to show you where each day’s readings are in the timeline of salvation history
- The proprietary The Bible in a Year Reading Plan, laid out for each day to help you read along and stay on track
- The Bible verse references for the daily readings on top of that day’s section
In this notebook, podcast listeners will have a place to write down their reflections and prayers every day as they come to see the world more and more through the lens of Scripture.The Bible in a Year Notebook
is the perfect place to record your own journey through Scripture - since no content from the podcast is included, besides the reading plan. Your notes will be the content!The Bible in a Year
podcast has been drawing people back to the Catholic Church and transforming lives around the world — you don’t want to miss any of it.