THE CATECHISM IN A YEAR NOTEBOOK
The only notebook specially designed for use with The Catechism in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)!
Simple and open to fit every individual’s needs, The Catechism in a Year Notebook is the perfect place to record the personal journey of growth and understanding that each podcast listener will experience. Your notes and reflections will be the content!
Created with the suggestions and feedback of The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ listeners, this notebook features all of the same great content and layout as The Bible in a Year Notebook, 2nd Edition — now for The Catechism in a Year!
No matter when listeners begin tuning in to the podcast, this notebook is a resource to help them remember what stood out to them in each episode, what questions they would like to reflect on, and what prayers they want to offer each day of the year.
This notebook has many special features like:
- Color-coded pages using the Foundations of Faith approach found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Ascension Edition to show listeners where each day’s readings fit within the Catechism
- The proprietary Catechism in a Year reading plan, laid out for each day to help listeners stay on track
- A list of the paragraphs read from the Catechism each day for easy reference
- Spiral binding to make taking notes and flipping between days simple
- One full page of note-taking space per episode of the podcast to write down thoughts and takeaways
- Portrait orientation for ease of storage with other books and podcast resources
After a year of listening to Fr. Mike Schmitz, this notebook will be a collection of everything the listener has learned throughout the year, a road map of the journey of Faith they have experienced, and a treasure to look back on and revisit for years to come.