THE PLANS GOD HAS FOR YOU - Hopeful Lessons for Young Women
— Amy Smith
Amid all the noise in the world, how is a girl supposed to hear the quiet voice of God speaking to her heart?
The Plans God Has for You: Hopeful Lessons for Young Women will remind women that God is the key to happiness and understanding one’s place and purpose in the world. The beloved, hope-filled Scripture will help young women:
- hear God amid the noise of the world,
- discern God’s will for their life,
- trust God to help them find true happiness,
- discover the importance of prayer, and
- see how Christ can help them achieve true friendships, find true love, and have good family relationships and a fulfilling career.
This book will inspire you to trust God’s plan for your life and encourage you to live hopefully by using Jeremiah 29:11* as a means to discuss timely topics, while drawing upon Scripture, the Catechism and the saints, as well as pop-culture and real-life examples — and even Jane Austen!
Paperback. 144 pages.
*For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
— Jeremiah 29:11
Amy Smith is associate editor of the National Catholic Register
, where she edits features and likes to write about everything from hope and saints (her favorites are Thérèse and Gianna) to Jane Austen.