THE TRANSGENDER MOVEMENT: WHAT CATHOLICS NEED TO KNOW DVD
The transgender movement has threatened our faith, our religious liberty and our children’s futures. In this five-part EWTN miniseries, we look at how our culture promotes gender ideology, especially through public education, social media, government, and corporations. We’ll examine the impact of “gender affirming” medical and surgical intervention, explain the Church’s teaching on this controversial subject, and guide parents towards helpful ways to protect their children from transgender ideology. Mary Rice Hasson is your host for this critically important series. 2 discs / 2.5 hours (CC)
Episodes included in this EWTN Home Video Miniseries:
- Cultural Overview of the Transgender Movement
- “Gender Affirming" Interventions: Healthcare or Harm?
- What Does the Church Say About Transgender Issues?
- The Impact of the Transgender Movement on Children
- Catholic Pastoral Care for Transgender Issues