CONNEMARA MARBLE CELTIC CROSS LEATHER BRACELET
This is a handcrafted fully adjustable leather bracelet. Accented with Connemara Marble beads and a Celtic Cross
Marble is a natural stone resulting in some shade and tone variations.
- Four 8mm round cabochon Connemara marble beads
- Silver tone over brass Celtic Cross measuring approximately 7/16” W x ¾”L
- Sliding knot closure making it adjustable – One size fits most
- Two green wood beads on the end of each side of the adjustable cord
- Three strands measuring approximately 1"W
Black leather with silver tone discs, wood discs, green cord and Celtic Cross
Braided green leather strand
Green cord with 4 Connemara marble beads, silver tone spacer beads and green wood disc shaped beads
- Made in Ireland
Connemara means “of the sea” and comes from the Connemara Mountains in the most western parts of Ireland in County Galway. Connemara marble is known as the “Irish Gemstone” and is found exclusively along Ireland’s Atlantic coast, quarried in Lissoughter. A rare, iconic stone over 900 million years old, this Irish marble is a treasure with varied hues of green and unique patterns.